Colt, Palomino teams advance to zone tourneys
Sean Benoit, Matt Butkus, Cody McBride, David Nelson, Brian Shea and Brett Gregoire led the way offensively for the winners. Jason Bourgeois played well throughout the weekend tournament. Nelson was selected as the tournament’s most valuable player.
The Manchester Palomino All Stars bested the Bandits of Bedford, 5-1, to capture the 2013 Palomino Regional Tournament at Gill Stadium. Nik Beeson was outstanding on the mound, going the distance for the win.
Ford, Boudreau and D’Ambrosio were standouts on defense. Currier was selected as the tournament’s most valuable player.
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan