Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Guilty plea in 2011 murder of Nashua EMT who came to aid of two women
Packer, 21, formerly of Nashua, showed no emotion at his court hearing, staring straight ahead and answering simple questions from the judge while the victim's friends and family wept.
Hillsborough County Superior Court Judge Diane Nicolosi will determine the sentence, and a sentencing hearing has been scheduled for Aug. 21, at which time several of Frontiero's family members are expected to speak.
Hinckley said the plea bargain was a difficult decision for the Frontiero family and the two remaining victims, but they ultimately consented.
Because of his brave and selfless actions that night, Frontiero was previously presented with a posthumous New Hampshire Union Leader Hero Award for intervening to save the lives of Libby and Arnold.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- School's out for voters - 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 0
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- UNH Notebook: Albany is much improved - 0
- MVP Bumgarner rides to the rescue for Giants' third World Series win in five years - 0
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483