Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Guilty plea in 2011 murder of Nashua EMT who came to aid of two women
Packer, 21, formerly of Nashua, showed no emotion at his court hearing, staring straight ahead and answering simple questions from the judge while the victim's friends and family wept.
Hillsborough County Superior Court Judge Diane Nicolosi will determine the sentence, and a sentencing hearing has been scheduled for Aug. 21, at which time several of Frontiero's family members are expected to speak.
Hinckley said the plea bargain was a difficult decision for the Frontiero family and the two remaining victims, but they ultimately consented.
Because of his brave and selfless actions that night, Frontiero was previously presented with a posthumous New Hampshire Union Leader Hero Award for intervening to save the lives of Libby and Arnold.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 5
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424