Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Guilty plea in 2011 murder of Nashua EMT who came to aid of two women
Packer, 21, formerly of Nashua, showed no emotion at his court hearing, staring straight ahead and answering simple questions from the judge while the victim's friends and family wept.
Hillsborough County Superior Court Judge Diane Nicolosi will determine the sentence, and a sentencing hearing has been scheduled for Aug. 21, at which time several of Frontiero's family members are expected to speak.
Hinckley said the plea bargain was a difficult decision for the Frontiero family and the two remaining victims, but they ultimately consented.
Because of his brave and selfless actions that night, Frontiero was previously presented with a posthumous New Hampshire Union Leader Hero Award for intervening to save the lives of Libby and Arnold.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge increases bail to $100,000 cash for Dover teen accused of starting fire Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester man accused of robbery at knifepoint - 0
- Sunapee man apologizes for deaths of Vermont couple - 0
- Hudson woman arrested in meth lab case - 0
- Candia police investigating possible pitbull fighting - 0
- Man shot by Nashua police says he was acting in self defense - 1
- Diocese issues narrative regarding investigation of monsignor - 0
- Bishops' statements on sentencing of Rev. Msgr. Arsenault - 0
- Man arrested after two men robbed on Canal Street - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH library halts book disposal after complaints - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Valenti Modified race was top shelf - 0
- Manchester school official points to 7 weapons cases not brought to conduct committee - 0
- Edie Loeb Tomasko dies, leaves UpReach Therapeutic Riding Center legacy - 0
- Witt named UNH women’s hockey coach - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Lacrosse: Bedford boys remains focused on third title - 0
- Fisher Cats steal home, beat New Britain - 0
- Executive Council vote: Centralized immunization registry becoming a reality - 0
- Littleton music store still playing the right notes - 0
New Hampshire Club Notes
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917