Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Guilty plea in 2011 murder of Nashua EMT who came to aid of two women
Packer, 21, formerly of Nashua, showed no emotion at his court hearing, staring straight ahead and answering simple questions from the judge while the victim's friends and family wept.
Hillsborough County Superior Court Judge Diane Nicolosi will determine the sentence, and a sentencing hearing has been scheduled for Aug. 21, at which time several of Frontiero's family members are expected to speak.
Hinckley said the plea bargain was a difficult decision for the Frontiero family and the two remaining victims, but they ultimately consented.
Because of his brave and selfless actions that night, Frontiero was previously presented with a posthumous New Hampshire Union Leader Hero Award for intervening to save the lives of Libby and Arnold.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483