Couple speaks out after propane leak destroys home they just closed on
"Whoever did this used the wrong pipe and installed it incorrectly," Solomon said. This explosion was the result of "non-code-compliant gas work," he said. Had the building codes been adhered to, "we probably wouldn't be talking right now."
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
Allen B. West: Left-leaning AP says police killings of blacks is yearís top story; I vote for Meriam Ibrahim
Slam thunk! Sarah Silverman nearly hit by basketball at Knicks game... but luckily John McEnroe is there to shield her
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH