Couple speaks out after propane leak destroys home they just closed on
"Whoever did this used the wrong pipe and installed it incorrectly," Solomon said. This explosion was the result of "non-code-compliant gas work," he said. Had the building codes been adhered to, "we probably wouldn't be talking right now."
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
Fire chief who 'verbally resigned' receives $135K settlement from Center Harbor to settle lawsuit
Portsmouth official: Report into Webber scandal should be released to police commission first, public later
Meals on Wheels facing a bumpy road
Claremont sets pumpkin festival date
Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notes: Cover your ears, little children, Uncle Stacey has a story that will shock the news media