All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left. | Register | Sign In

NH Angle is a news and information aggregation by staff and audience of the New Hampshire Union Leader, The Goffstown News, The Bedford Bulletin, The Hooksett Banner and The Salem Observer. Share a news link here or comment on this item below.

Couple speaks out after propane leak destroys home they just closed on

"Whoever did this used the wrong pipe and installed it incorrectly," Solomon said. This explosion was the result of "non-code-compliant gas work," he said. Had the building codes been adhered to, "we probably wouldn't be talking right now."


Post a comment

You must sign in before you can post comments. If you are experiencing issues with your account please e-mail

Most Popular

Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required