July 26. 2013 11:22AM
CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
Couple speaks out after propane leak destroys home they just closed on
"Whoever did this used the wrong pipe and installed it incorrectly," Solomon said. This explosion was the result of "non-code-compliant gas work," he said. Had the building codes been adhered to, "we probably wouldn't be talking right now."
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
Boston bombing victim reduced to tears and 'forced to leave Nashua TJ Maxx over her service dog'
Free lunch handouts up 275% in NH since 2011, but state pushing for more as 28% of all school-age children now qualify
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles