Openings remain for full-day kindergarten in Derry school district
As of last count, there were three openings at the Grinnell Elementary School, 10 at Derry Village, and five at the Barka Elementary School, according to Jane Simard, the district’s business director.
“If there are parents out there who do not want to be on the waiting list for South Range or East Derry this fall, they are welcome to go to the other schools,” said Simard. “I’m sure we will have more students coming than we currently have for the program.”
There is a $250 deposit required to sign up for full-day kindergarten, and the total tuition is $3,500 for the year. The deposit goes toward the final month’s payment, according to Simard.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: Taxation without representation again? - 1
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 0
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 0
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Police say youths at New Boston underage drinking party resisted arrest - 1
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Market Basket community waits and watches
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'