Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Portsmouth man faces more sex assault charges
Paul Fierley, 51, was indicted on five counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault by a grand jury earlier this month in Rockingham County Superior Court, according to prosecutors.
Fierley was initially accused of sexually assaulting the woman on Nov. 1, 2012, at the Feaster Apartments, where the two lived. He had faced two charges. But prosecutors now say in the latest set of indictments that the sex assaults spanned Nov. 1 to Nov. 22, 2012.
Fierley had pleaded not guilty to the initial set of charge, and remains at the Rockingham County jail on $25,000 bail.
Portsmouth police arrested Fierley in February after he left the state while under investigation.
Police said they were already familiar with Fierley from his interaction with another woman in the building. He has a misdemeanor simple assault conviction from Oct. 9, 2012, for kissing that woman, court records say.
The building where he and the woman in the latest case lived — in separate units — largely houses elderly residents and adults with disabilities.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting - 0
- Litchfield man found stabbed - 0
- Driver charged with biting state trooper on I-93 - 5
- Autopsy shows Rochester man shot by officers 3 times - 2
- Nashua man sentenced for robbing bank - 0
- 14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep - 1
- Nashua mother pleads guilty to manslaughter death of son - 3
- Childcare employee has license revoked after arriving to work intoxicated - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- ‘Coffee with a Cop’ promotes police, community relations - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
- Troy voters accept community center donation - 0
- Voters support Bow School District articles - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Litchfield man found stabbed
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents
License revocations for DWI announced
- Total Votes: 917