Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Salem prosecutors want Mass. lawyer removed from drug case
He was apprehended inside the Sears store at the Mall at Rockingham Park last Tuesday around 1 p.m. by Salem, Manchester and state police. The disciplinary proceedings against Geraldo's lead attorney, Ernest Solomon, of Fitchburg, Mass., involve misappropriating another client's bail money for his own use, charging an excessive fee and failure to keep his client informed, according to a petition by the Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers.
But Solomon failed to report his ongoing disciplinary proceedings in Massachusetts to Korbey in a petition that out-of-state lawyers are required to present to a judge, Grosky said in his request.
"As in-state counsel, Attorney Bernard vouched for Attorney Solomon before this court and filed a motion on his behalf," Grosky said. "To whatever degree Attorney Bernard was to ensure compliance with court rules, it did not happen."
Both attorneys are expected to appear Thursday morning with Geraldo for a probable cause hearing in 10th Circuit Court in Salem.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Suspect arrested, loot recovered 10 minutes after Derry bank robbery - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Teen recruited juvenile for burglaries - 0
- Cell phones, speakers stolen in separate incidents - 0
- Police say three lured contractor to robbery through Craigslist - 0
- Little League speakers stolen from Precourt Park - 0
- Ex-Fortune 500 executive now facing assault charge in addition to murder counts - 0
- Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison - 0
- Prosecutors to ask 4 years in prison for former Manchester diocese official - 0
- Stolen scratch tickets lead police to Portsmouth suspect - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry councilors critical of town’s economic development website - 0
- Ellsbury propels Yanks over Sox - 0
- Bruins shut out Wings - 0
- Phaneuf leads Derryfield laxers past Pelham - 0
- High School Volleyball results - 0
- House committee opposes bill to keep mental health records out of federal gun checks - 0
- Derry library's proposed 2015 budget moves forward - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs find a home away from home - 0
- Fish & Game Club planning ahead for fireworks event - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Shaheen touts land conservation fund
Bruins shut out Wings
High School Volleyball results
Prepare to pay more to park in Manchester
Secret arrests? Not if we can help it
Latest Groton wind farm fight: Snow plowing
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917