Sandwich's 250th birthday celebration continues
SANDWICH — The town’s 250th birthday celebrations continue through Sunday at the Sandwich Fairgrounds as the New Hampshire Intertribal Native American Council and the Town of Sandwich present a five-day 250th Anniversary Pow-Wow through Sunday, July 28.
Admission is free.
Today, award-winning flute player Joseph Firecrow will perform. Suggested donation is $12 per person/$8 for seniors.
All day on Saturday and Sunday there will be dancing, drumming, flute music, auctions, craft vendors and demonstrations. The gates open at 9 a.m.
Visit www.sandwichnh.org for the latest information.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.