Home » News » Public Safety
Drivers warned about Epping vehicle shootings
“It’s certainly a dangerous situation. It’s much more than somebody causing damage. They could hit somebody. People could be seriously hurt or have an accident from this,” Newman said.
Police recovered airsoft pellets from the scene where the vehicle was hit while parked.
The motorists whose vehicles were hit pulled over to the side of the road after the shootings or stopped farther down the road. One driver went directly to an automotive shop to get the window fixed, Newman said.
Anyone with information on the incidents is urged to call the Epping Police Department at 679-5122.
READER COMMENTS: 6
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
- Annual banquet on April 23 honors police, fire and EMS - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mercury Systems brings 90 jobs to Hudson - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 0
- Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan - 0
- Sen. Odell won't seek re-election - 0
- Another View -- Marilinda Garcia: Ann Kuster loves Obamacare but won't pay for it - 11
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 22
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Central the early surprise in baseball ranks - 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 3
- Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start - 7
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
Sen. Odell won't seek re-election