Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Trusted inmate in East Kingston had history of thievery
Court documents show Jarred Brisbois, 20, was convicted of stealing a television from a Kingston residence where he was living on Feb. 25, 2010.
Brisbois was sentenced to a year in jail and ordered to enter drug and alcohol treatment and counseling.
But after just one day, Reams said Brisbois left the treatment program and was later sent back to jail for violating probation.
According to authorities, Brisbois was left alone for several hours on May 11 when he broke into the evidence room and officer’s locker while he was supposed to be washing cruisers. He was among the non-violent inmates given special privileges by being allowed to participate in an inmate trusty program run by the Rockingham County jail.
Brisbois had earned the trust of jail officials and police, but while the officer was away, authorities say he broke into the evidence room where he ingested heroin and smoked marijuana before being returned to the jail under the influence.
Brisbois also accessed keys to a police cruiser and drove it, but it’s not clear how long he was behind the wheel or where he went.
He has not yet been charged in connection with the East Kingston break-in as county officials continue to investigate.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 0
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 4
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown doles out $29k to NHGOP committees from his PAC
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill