Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Manchester man accused of pulling fire alarm
Police said Aaron Brunelle, 26, had shown up at a South Beech Street apartment several times, repeatedly buzzing his ex-girlfriend’s apartment and demanding to be let into the building. She refused, but he gained access “somehow” and began banging on and kicking her door, police said in a release.
Brunelle wasn’t at the building when police arrived, but showed up again Tuesday afternoon. He ran away, but a police dog found him hiding behind a tree several blocks away, police said.
Police: Man tried to sell stolen jewelry
A local man who allegedly led police on car chase on Monday was arrested after police identified him as the man who had pawned stolen jewelry at several pawn shops.
Ciechon was charged with disobeying a police officer, several motor vehicle violations, nine counts of receiving stolen property and nine counts of theft.
A local man who allegedly fired a gun at a car was arrested Monday on charges of criminal threatening and reckless conduct.
Police said Abdallah Hassan, 25, approached two men outside the Seven Eleven store on Maple Street about 10:15 p.m. Monday and pulled out a gun. He was apparently upset over a past dispute, police said.
A local man who allegedly slashed and punched his ex-girlfriend’s new boyfriend Monday night was arrested on assault charges.Police said Zachariah Head, 19, approached the passenger side of his ex-girlfriend’s car and, while holding a knife, threatened to kill her new boyfriend. The other man put up his hands and feet to deflect the attack and was cut on the hand. Head then reached in through the window and punched the other man in the face before running away.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 men charged with stealing $210k in cash from Salem home - 0
- Two indicted for possession, intent to sell spice - 0
- Guardianship sought for Middleton man accused in standoff - 0
- Deliberations continue in Dover fatal stabbing trial - 0
- Suspect identified in shooting at Canada's Parliament - 0
- Husband found guilty, wife awaiting trial in murder of St. Johnsbury, Vt., teacher - 0
- Teen who struck two Hampton women seeks to overturn license suspension - 0
- Former Londonderry youth football league board member facing theft charge - 0
- Jury convicts Rochester man, three other ex-Blackwater guards in 2007 Baghdad killings - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH Notebook: Ground game is Stony Brook's rock - 0
- The debut of the 'The $30,000 Nutt' - 0
- How stable is this telephone pole? - 0
- Drew Cline: Two weeks before the election, no one is talking about guns - 1
- Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out - 2
- Debate rule No. 1: Don't crash - 0
- Obamacare takes center stage at 1st Congressional debate - 2
- NHIAA Field Hockey Roundup: Londonderry edges Central - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Brummett spurs Derryfield - 0
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
UPDATED: Flood warning issued for southern NH; leaks force visitation to be cancelled at Goffstown women's prison
Jonee Earthquake band shakes Shaskeen
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483