Play starts today in Manchester for Red Ryan CYO golf
Red Ryan CYO GolfTee Times
Intermediate Division – 1st Tee
8 a.m. - Matthew Paradis, Hooksett; Alex Bickford, Portsmouth; Tim Manwaring, Keene; Adam Dolan, Windham; 8:09 - Tom Hickson, Rye; Joshua Lacasse, Bow; Ethan Aube, Manchester; Roger Larrivee, Bedford; 8:18 - Jordan Dahl, Northfield; Patrick McGinley, Bedford; Adam Godbout, Concord; Griffin Barbaro, Goffstown; 8:27 - Jordan Oelkers, Merrimack; Bennett Doherty, Bedford; Nick Fiel, Keene; Austin Baker, Litchfield; 8:36: Mathew Paulson, Merrimack; Luciano Osorio, Hooksett; Peter Thompson, Bedford; Adam O'Brien, Keene; 8:45 - Chris Moquin, Hooksett; Steve McFadden, Merrimack; Connor Gagnon, Dunbarton; Jacob Berrigan, Bow
Junior Division – 10th Tee
8 a.m. - Macky Seppala, Rindge; Roman Ojala, New Ipswich; Brandon Gillis, Nashua; Douglas Champagne, Bow; 8:09 - Dylan Lortie, Hudson; Ryan Brown, Bedford; John Cook, Manchester; Michael Jensen, Nashua; 8:18 - Eric Evans, Dover; Brennen Gillis, Merrimack; Connor Lee, Bedford; Tim Weeks, Bedford; 8:27 - Thomas Ethier, Nashua; T.J. Barber, Cornish; Michael Soucy, Bedford; Ian MacDonald, Claremont; 8:36 - Ryan Stankiewicz, Amherst; Griffin Gagne, Bedford; Shane Rautiola, New Ipswich, Eric Keilty, Dover; 8:45 - Ashley Tewksbury, Lee; Chelsea Sedlar, Merrimack; Alec Cassady, Lancaster; Demetrios Stamoulis, Manchester; 8:54 - Joey Larocca, Manchester; Jacob Rioux, Bedford; Ryan Hayes, Goffstown; Ryan Fitzgerald, Hollis; 9:03 - Zachery Pelletier, Manchester; Jack Flanagan, Bedford; Andrew Teris, Nashua; Matt Pinault, Manchester; 9:12 - Jake Poitras, Manchester; James Manning, Manchester; Colin Hendrickson, Bedford; Tyler Gamble, Bedford; 9:21 - Chase Holombo, New Ipswich; Eric Loconto, Amherst; Erik Brown, Bedford; Zach Wheeler, Bedford; 9:30 - Jack Reilly, Manchester; Will Facques, Amherst; Christopher Murphy, Hudson; Robert Carpenter, Manchester; 9:39 - William Chisholm, Concord; Brydon Enderson, Manchester; Curtis Wirbal, Merrimack; Spencer Durand, Nashua
Mite Division – 1st Tee
Agate: No character style: 8:54 - Phillip Schmitz, Mont Vernon; Eric Hurrell, Windham; Noah Olson, Sharon; Stoughton Bell, Bedford; 9:03: Noah Greenwood, Manchester; Stephen Duckett, Manchester; Noah Bahan, Londonderry; Drew Allard, Auburn; 9:12 - Turner Brown, Bedford; Cade Destefani, Bedford; Kevin Flaherty, Nashua; Michael McLean, Dunbarton; 9:21 - Jeffrey Josefik, Jr, Manchester; Jacob Magni, Nashua; Owen Cook, Manchester; Mason Whitten, Bedford; 9:30 - Nicholas Edgeworth, Merrimack; TJ Gillis, Nashua; Jack Fitzgerald, Hollis; Nicholas Tufts, Auburn; 9:39 - Matthew Simmons, Manchester; Asa Dupuis, Manchester; Chris McQuinn, Auburn; Camden Labonville, Auburn
Tournament Director Doug Smith said 96 golfers have registered for this year's tournament, including 24 in the Intermediate division and 48 in the Junior division.
In the Juniors (ages 13-15), last year's champion Joshua Lacasse of Bow has moved on to the Intermediate Division. Last year's runner-up, Brandon Gillis of Nashua, will return as one of the favorites to win the Junior title. Another golfer to watch is 2012 medalist winner Doug Champagne of Bow.
Today at 8 a.m., medal play begins to determine the competitors for match play beginning on Wednesday.
There will be three championship flights, each with 16 golfers, in the Junior Division.
On Wednesday beginning at 8 a.m., the match play prelims and quarterfinals will be staged at Derryfield. The semifinals and finals are slated for Thursday beginning at 8 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- David Harsanyi : What the Pope gets wrong about capitalism - 5
- Bob Witkop: Obama is not the only one to blame for Obamacare - 28
- Jonah Goldberg: Coming to grips with the rise of the machines - 5
- George Will: The choices we have on Iran - 0
- Roger Simon: We should not be in Afghanistan next year - 3
- Charles Krauthammer: America in retreat, allies abandoned - 0
- Charles Lane: A Social Security fix that fixes nothing - 26
- Fergus Cullen: Baines and Bramante modernize education for the iTunes era - 2
- John Stossel: Want to give back? Start a business - 9
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
- Man, 41, dies after his car hits utility pole by Nashua library - 0
- AG: Failed suicide attempt led to expectant couple's deaths - 5
- Glitches tied to Medicaid rollout now resolved, officials say - 0
- Rockingham County Attorney files lawsuit to access office, but doors remain locked - 0
- Two fall about 50 feet from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- Former Ambassador Bolton criticizes Kuster's 'lack of knowledge' on Libya - 3
- Three-alarm fire levels Loudon garage - 0
- Man, 41, dies when car hits pole in front of Nashua Library - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false