Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Robbery spree leads to more charges for Derry woman
Rochelle Richards, 23, is being held on $50,000 bail at the Rockingham County jail, facing charges of robbery and attempted robbery.
She was also indicted last month in Rockingham County Superior Court for the April 9 attempted robbery of a Subway restaurant on Perkins Road in Londonderry.
Richards allegedly told an employee at Subway that she had a gun, but no weapon was shown, according to prosecutors.
Derry police arrested Richards after receiving tips that helped identify her. Police in Londonderry and Manchester then brought charges for similar incidents.
The Manchester robbery happened about 40 minutes after the attempted robbery in Londonderry, police said.
She was recently allowed by a judge to enter a residential drug treatment center while awaiting trial on all charges. But Richards must first find a program that will accept her before her bail is converted into personal recognizance, according to a judge’s order.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 34
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Task force arrests man in Nottingham for Candia burglary - 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor - 1
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424