Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Robbery spree leads to more charges for Derry woman
Rochelle Richards, 23, is being held on $50,000 bail at the Rockingham County jail, facing charges of robbery and attempted robbery.
She was also indicted last month in Rockingham County Superior Court for the April 9 attempted robbery of a Subway restaurant on Perkins Road in Londonderry.
Richards allegedly told an employee at Subway that she had a gun, but no weapon was shown, according to prosecutors.
Derry police arrested Richards after receiving tips that helped identify her. Police in Londonderry and Manchester then brought charges for similar incidents.
The Manchester robbery happened about 40 minutes after the attempted robbery in Londonderry, police said.
She was recently allowed by a judge to enter a residential drug treatment center while awaiting trial on all charges. But Richards must first find a program that will accept her before her bail is converted into personal recognizance, according to a judge’s order.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 1
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 1
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Another View - Rick Santorum: When Israel needs our help, we have to be there - 0
- Man killed in Pelham motorcycle accident wasn't wearing helmet - 0
- Too much FahrvergnŘgen: Nashua man charged with indecent exposure while driving - 2
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Garcia to air her first TV ad - 0
- Boston Red Sox hammer Jays for seven runs in 11th, win 11-7 - 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917