Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Labbe family offers reward in 2011 Plymouth murder
“I want you to know who John Labbe was. In many ways, he was a simple man. He loved his farm, his animals and the mountains. He loved working on the land. And while he was not a perfect man, he was still precious to all of us,” Noyes said.
But the former altar boy at St. Brendan’s Church in Colebrook emerged from anonymity in May 2010 when he filed suit in Hillsborough County Superior Court North against the Diocese of Manchester and the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate, Province of the United States, based in Washington, D.C.
Labbe’s attorney, Jessica Arbour of Miami, Fla., said after his death the case had not yet been adjudicated.
Assistant New Hampshire Attorney General James Vara was also at the police department, but said state officials would not answer questions.
“Please help us find John’s killer,” Noyes said in her prepared statement. “Let Plymouth be known as a town that seeks out the truth, where justice is served, and is a safe place to live.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 0
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 0
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 0
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 0
- Feds and state probe suspended county attorney's handling of funds - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424