Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
Labbe family offers reward in 2011 Plymouth murder
“I want you to know who John Labbe was. In many ways, he was a simple man. He loved his farm, his animals and the mountains. He loved working on the land. And while he was not a perfect man, he was still precious to all of us,” Noyes said.
But the former altar boy at St. Brendan’s Church in Colebrook emerged from anonymity in May 2010 when he filed suit in Hillsborough County Superior Court North against the Diocese of Manchester and the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate, Province of the United States, based in Washington, D.C.
Labbe’s attorney, Jessica Arbour of Miami, Fla., said after his death the case had not yet been adjudicated.
Assistant New Hampshire Attorney General James Vara was also at the police department, but said state officials would not answer questions.
“Please help us find John’s killer,” Noyes said in her prepared statement. “Let Plymouth be known as a town that seeks out the truth, where justice is served, and is a safe place to live.”
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot - 1
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Manchester man arrested for attempted robbery in Laconia - 0
- Dover man among two sought in connection with Maine murder - 0
- High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts - 1
- Justices send drug case back to Rockingham County Superior Court - 0
- Backlash from former detective's early release increasing - 11
- East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mphREADER COMMENTS: 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 6
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 10
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
- Philadelphia outlasts Revolution, weather in U.S. Open Cup - 0
- Rock Cats sweep Fishers in rain-makeup doubleheader - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Praising freedom: While curtailing it
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917