Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester police use taser on Bedford woman who crashed into light pole
Maria Bryant was charged with conduct after an accident, resisting arrest and disobeying a police officer.
When another officer blocked the path of her car, Olson entered the car through the rear passenger door and tasered Bryant. Several officers then pulled her from the car, briefly struggled with Bryant and then restrained her.
Police investigate Friday afternoon gunshots in Manchester
MANCHESTER — Police reported that a gun was fired in the center city Friday afternoon, minutes after a group of fighting young men dispersed.
“Moments after the group dispersed, a gunshot was heard in the alley near Cedar Street and Beech Street, where a .380 shell casing was recovered,” a police statement read.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 6
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief