Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester police use taser on Bedford woman who crashed into light pole
Maria Bryant was charged with conduct after an accident, resisting arrest and disobeying a police officer.
When another officer blocked the path of her car, Olson entered the car through the rear passenger door and tasered Bryant. Several officers then pulled her from the car, briefly struggled with Bryant and then restrained her.
Police investigate Friday afternoon gunshots in Manchester
MANCHESTER — Police reported that a gun was fired in the center city Friday afternoon, minutes after a group of fighting young men dispersed.
“Moments after the group dispersed, a gunshot was heard in the alley near Cedar Street and Beech Street, where a .380 shell casing was recovered,” a police statement read.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 2
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424