It’s a boy for the royal family, and NH Anglophiles are celebrating
Crowds gathered outside Buckingham Palace Monday to see the official announcement of the birth of the son of Prince William and the Dutchess of Cambridge. (REUTERS/Neil Hall)
“Kate and Will have become the heirs to that glamour and affection, and we are all watching and wishing for them to live happier lives than our beloved Diana did,” she said.
“We watched the wedding because my daughters wanted to see all the fanfare,” she said.
“I feel bad. It’s not going to be a normal childhood,” she said.
Not everyone spent the day following all the breaking baby news out of Britain.
“I didn’t even know there was a birth,” he joked.
Dorothy Rainey of Rye saw some of the coverage on the morning news, but she didn’t stay home by the TV to keep up on the latest developments.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- City papers: A flawed right-to-know policy - 3
- Revenue raiser: An economic recovery, not a casino, is what's needed - 6
- Secret arrests? Not if we can help it - 6
- Process and law: Foster's questionable circumvention - 3
- The courage of Boston: The courage of America - 1
- Downhill: Obamacare vs. ski areas - 24
- 'He is risen': 'As he said' - 1
- A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data - 10
- City budget talk: How about solutions instead? - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hudson woman, Nashua man accused of cooking meth - 1
- Hollis citizens speaking out against controversial gas pipeline - 4
- UNH library halts book disposal after complaints - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Valenti Modified race was top shelf - 0
- Manchester school official points to 7 weapons cases not brought to conduct committee - 0
- Edie Loeb Tomasko dies, leaves UpReach Therapeutic Riding Center legacy - 1
- Witt named UNH women’s hockey coach - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Lacrosse: Bedford boys remains focused on third title - 0
- Fisher Cats steal home, beat New Britain - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Michigan’s ban: Sotomayor’s ‘disadvantages’