Bay Stater Sisk leads NH Open
Sisk fired a seven-under 65 round and will tee off today at 9:06 a.m. with Matt Smith of Thompson, Conn., who is two shots back after carding a five-under 67.
Damon Salo, an amateur from New Ipswich, is four shots behind Sisk.
Salo, starting on the first tee, opened with a bogey but recovered nicely with birdies on holes four and five. He birdied the 10th, but fell back to even after a double bogey on hole 12.
Shooting a two-under 70 round were amateurs Nicholas Pandelena of Atkinson and Josh Chamberlain of New Boston.
Two Granite State golfers at one-under par 71 are Nick Antonelli of Atkinson and Ryan Kohler of Alstead while finishing even-par 72 were amateurs Jim Cilley of Penacook and Joe Leavitt of Atkinson, both former winners of the New Hampshire Golf Association’s State Amateur tournament.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Holiday edition reminder to our readers - 1
- 600 gather for New Horizons soup kitchen, shelter fundraiser - 0
- Conn. school shooting probe ends with gunman's motives unknown - 43
- Railway company proposing Montreal to Portland service through northern NH - 19
- Exeter theater group suspends campaign to save Ioka - 0
- Stained-glass windows get new look at Tucker Free Library in Henniker - 0
- State Supreme Court overturns termination of father’s parental rights - 8
- Communication director appointed for Manchester Diocese - 0
- 'Everything flows' from 1st Amendment - 2
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 1
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 1
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 5
- Task force arrests man in Nottingham for Candia burglary - 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 1
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 1
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'