Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Hampton man charged with selling oxycodone to informant
Bruce Rubin, 55, is facing three counts of sale of a controlled drug for allegedly selling pills between Dec. 4 and March 29 while under surveillance of the Rockingham Sheriff’s Drug Task Force.
The sales happened in Plaistow and Derry. Rubin filled the prescriptions at area drug stores, investigators said.
The confidential source working with investigators met with Rubin for the first drug sale on Dec. 4, outside a 7-11 store on Crystal Avenue in Derry, according to court documents.
The source told investigators that Rubin had agreed to sell him 25 pills, not 23, according to Johnson.
“Rubin responded to the (confidential source) with ‘Whatever!’ implying that he was aware that he shorted the (source) the pills,” Johnson said in the affidavit.
Rubin, who is being held on bail, will be arraigned later this month in Rockingham County Superior Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry man facing sex assaults wants trial, rejects plea deal - 0
- Bail set at $20,000 for escapee captured after DWI wreck of stolen car - 0
- Missing inmate arrested in Rochester after crash - 3
- Tensions boil over after NYC police killings - 11
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Utility truck overturns as vehicles dodge ladder on Route 101 in Exeter - 1
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 32
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 9
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483