Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Hampton man charged with selling oxycodone to informant
Bruce Rubin, 55, is facing three counts of sale of a controlled drug for allegedly selling pills between Dec. 4 and March 29 while under surveillance of the Rockingham Sheriff’s Drug Task Force.
The sales happened in Plaistow and Derry. Rubin filled the prescriptions at area drug stores, investigators said.
The confidential source working with investigators met with Rubin for the first drug sale on Dec. 4, outside a 7-11 store on Crystal Avenue in Derry, according to court documents.
The source told investigators that Rubin had agreed to sell him 25 pills, not 23, according to Johnson.
“Rubin responded to the (confidential source) with ‘Whatever!’ implying that he was aware that he shorted the (source) the pills,” Johnson said in the affidavit.
Rubin, who is being held on bail, will be arraigned later this month in Rockingham County Superior Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth teen accused in DWI crash waives hearing - 0
- Derry man faces child sex abuse images possession charges - 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Youngsters eye NHMS - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 6
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
Ayotte calls again for FCC reform
- Total Votes: 917