Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Manchester police ready to wrap up probe of gun missing from evidence room
Willard on Friday said officers conducting the probe will finalize their work this week. At present, he expects they will conclude the weapon’s whereabouts “undetermined” and suspend the case pending any new developments.
One reason Willard suspects the weapon was destroyed is that most of the eight other pieces of evidence seized in the case were destroyed Sept. 26, according to handwritten notes on evidence vouchers. The weapon and another unidentified piece of evidence are the only two pieces unaccounted for on evidence vouchers.
READER COMMENTS: 18
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 40
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917