Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Weare drug case involves Auburn, Manchester men
Weare Police Sgt. Joseph Kelley told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge Gregory Michael Friday that the investigation and reverse sting operation resulted first in the arrest of David Lemon, 52, of 204 Hooksett Road, Auburn, on misdemeanor charges of possession of a controlled drug (marijuana) and having a controlled drug in a vehicle, and a felony charge of possession with intent to distribute.
Pelletier sought $50,000 cash/surety bail for Tavares, who has three previous drug-related convictions in several New Hampshire communities, as well as a felony theft conviction.
The judge disagreed. Noting this is Tavares’ fourth set of drug charges, Michael said: “I think it’s more than appropriate.”
Lemon’s bail had been set by a bail commissioner at $5,000 cash/surety and $25,000 personal recognizance. Lemon asked for a cash/surety bail reduction, saying: “I’m not a flight risk. I’m not a violent man.”
Ali Means, 31, of 275 Manchester St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of a violation of a domestic violence protective order. He’s accused of calling the woman who obtained the order.
Because he was out on bail on another matter, scheduled for trial in September, Thomas Parker, was ordered held over the weekend for a bail revocation hearing Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division.
But prosecutors declined to withdraw the motion and Parker will be held until the Monday hearing, when his court-appointed lawyer will be able to try and persuade the judge not to have Parker held until his September trial and to set bail on the new charge. As he was led from the courtroom by deputies, Parker called out to a woman in the courtroom to kiss the children for him.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424