Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Weare drug case involves Auburn, Manchester men
Weare Police Sgt. Joseph Kelley told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge Gregory Michael Friday that the investigation and reverse sting operation resulted first in the arrest of David Lemon, 52, of 204 Hooksett Road, Auburn, on misdemeanor charges of possession of a controlled drug (marijuana) and having a controlled drug in a vehicle, and a felony charge of possession with intent to distribute.
Pelletier sought $50,000 cash/surety bail for Tavares, who has three previous drug-related convictions in several New Hampshire communities, as well as a felony theft conviction.
The judge disagreed. Noting this is Tavares’ fourth set of drug charges, Michael said: “I think it’s more than appropriate.”
Lemon’s bail had been set by a bail commissioner at $5,000 cash/surety and $25,000 personal recognizance. Lemon asked for a cash/surety bail reduction, saying: “I’m not a flight risk. I’m not a violent man.”
Ali Means, 31, of 275 Manchester St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of a violation of a domestic violence protective order. He’s accused of calling the woman who obtained the order.
Because he was out on bail on another matter, scheduled for trial in September, Thomas Parker, was ordered held over the weekend for a bail revocation hearing Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division.
But prosecutors declined to withdraw the motion and Parker will be held until the Monday hearing, when his court-appointed lawyer will be able to try and persuade the judge not to have Parker held until his September trial and to set bail on the new charge. As he was led from the courtroom by deputies, Parker called out to a woman in the courtroom to kiss the children for him.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus