Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Honeymooning groom in fair condition; other driver faces 5 felonies in fatal Rollinsford crash
The two met a decade ago while working at an amusement park inside the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minn.
They did not become romantically involved until the past year.
Initial notification to family members in Minnesota was made by a New Hampshire state trooper who called Brian's parents after getting telephone numbers from his cell phone as the couple was undergoing treatment.
"A week ago they were the model bride and groom and now one is in the hospital and one is dead," he said. "How can you process that; to think that it could change so quickly."
"She had a great smile and she was very articulate," he said. "I remember her making me smile at some of her jokes, but she was not pushy in any way; she was just a sweetheart."
"It was probably the funniest wedding I've been to because it was so relaxed and so personal," Czech said. "Brian and Leah just created this great environment for people."
"When they planned their honeymoon, obviously it was going to be a road trip and they picked Boston," Czech said. "He mentioned to me that on their way out to New England, they were going to stop at a theme park in Ohio, which is kind of a Mecca for theme park enthusiasts."
- Bill Smith, New Hampshire Union Leader
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Ads go after Shea-Porter for ACA support
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424