Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Honeymooning groom in fair condition; other driver faces 5 felonies in fatal Rollinsford crash
The two met a decade ago while working at an amusement park inside the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minn.
They did not become romantically involved until the past year.
Initial notification to family members in Minnesota was made by a New Hampshire state trooper who called Brian's parents after getting telephone numbers from his cell phone as the couple was undergoing treatment.
"A week ago they were the model bride and groom and now one is in the hospital and one is dead," he said. "How can you process that; to think that it could change so quickly."
"She had a great smile and she was very articulate," he said. "I remember her making me smile at some of her jokes, but she was not pushy in any way; she was just a sweetheart."
"It was probably the funniest wedding I've been to because it was so relaxed and so personal," Czech said. "Brian and Leah just created this great environment for people."
"When they planned their honeymoon, obviously it was going to be a road trip and they picked Boston," Czech said. "He mentioned to me that on their way out to New England, they were going to stop at a theme park in Ohio, which is kind of a Mecca for theme park enthusiasts."
- Bill Smith, New Hampshire Union Leader
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 7
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief