Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Honeymooning groom in fair condition; other driver faces 5 felonies in fatal Rollinsford crash
The two met a decade ago while working at an amusement park inside the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minn.
They did not become romantically involved until the past year.
Initial notification to family members in Minnesota was made by a New Hampshire state trooper who called Brian's parents after getting telephone numbers from his cell phone as the couple was undergoing treatment.
"A week ago they were the model bride and groom and now one is in the hospital and one is dead," he said. "How can you process that; to think that it could change so quickly."
"She had a great smile and she was very articulate," he said. "I remember her making me smile at some of her jokes, but she was not pushy in any way; she was just a sweetheart."
"It was probably the funniest wedding I've been to because it was so relaxed and so personal," Czech said. "Brian and Leah just created this great environment for people."
"When they planned their honeymoon, obviously it was going to be a road trip and they picked Boston," Czech said. "He mentioned to me that on their way out to New England, they were going to stop at a theme park in Ohio, which is kind of a Mecca for theme park enthusiasts."
- Bill Smith, New Hampshire Union Leader
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus