Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
Latest Nashua death called suspicious; 9th in 6 weeks
"Each time I hear about something like this, the first thing that crosses my mind is that this is happening too often," Alderman Kathy Vitale, Ward 1, said Sunday. "As an individual in the city, it is concerning to me. It does worry me."
A week later, a next-door neighbor of the Grants was found dead inside his third-floor apartment. Police never released the man's name, and classified the incident as a non-suspicious, unattended death.
"This is not typical of Nashua, and I don't know what to contribute it to," said Alderman-at-Large Mark Cookson. "This is difficult for the community. We need to come together and look after our neighbors and try to be observant."
"It doesn't worry me at all. Things happen and we don't know the background," said Chasse. "It is not like we have a serial killer on the loose. Let them do their work, and in the end we will know what happened."
Noting increased crime statistics from the beginning of 2012, coupled with an average annual turnover of 10 police officers, Police Chief John Seusing previously told aldermen that the ideal number of authorized officers would be 185.
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot - 1
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Manchester man arrested for attempted robbery in Laconia - 0
- Dover man among two sought in connection with Maine murder - 0
- High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts - 1
- Justices send drug case back to Rockingham County Superior Court - 0
- Backlash from former detective's early release increasing - 11
- East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mphREADER COMMENTS: 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 6
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 10
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
- Philadelphia outlasts Revolution, weather in U.S. Open Cup - 0
- Rock Cats sweep Fishers in rain-makeup doubleheader - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Total Votes: 917