Grant provides new bus for Greenville senior citizens
In August, residents of Greenville Falls Senior Housing and other citizens served by the community will benefit from a new $50,000 bus that will offer both a fixed route and rides on-demand, according to Phil Grandmaison of Southern New Hampshire Services.
“We’re really looking forward to it,” Smith said. “A lot of people are counting on this bus.”
Smith estimates there are more than 50 people from Greenville who use the bus each week, and the bus also serves some folks in surrounding communities, including Milford.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rymes Oil employees pull Bradford man from flaming wreck but driver succumbs to injuries - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Rymes is ready to roll following Fred Fuller purchase - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 1
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 7
- On being American: A point for reflection - 2
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection