Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Dover woman faces charges following crash in Rochester Saturday
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 4:49 p.m. after an eastbound 2006 Chevy HHR, driven by Kathleen Stackpole, of 8 Northway Circle, Apt. 13 in Dover, struck a fire hydrant along Oak Street.
Police believe Stackpole, who was allegedly intoxicated, lost control of her vehicle. Even though the Chevy suffered heavy damage and was towed from the scene, neither Stackpole nor her 16-year-old passenger was injured as a result, according to police.
Following her arrest at the scene, Stackpole was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated, endangering the welfare of a child, possession of drugs and littering. She was released on $5,000 personal recognizance and is scheduled to appear for an arraignment in the 7th District Court in Rochester July 29 at 8 a.m.
Anyone with information about the matter is encouraged to contact Officer Pendlebury at (603) 330-7128. Anonymous tips can be left by calling the Rochester Crime Line at 335-6500 or via text at: CRIMES (274637) Body of Text: TEXT4CASH + your tip.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 53
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424