Local Baseball Roundup: City 13-year-olds lead suspended game
Portsmouth 9, Plymouth 1: In Barrington in the state 14-year-old Babe Ruth Tournament, Portsmouth will advance to the losers’ bracket finals and meet Barrington on Friday at 5:30 p.m. Barrington or Portsmouth will play undefeated Manchester on Saturday at 2 p.m. in the finals.
Keene 9, Manchester Tom Woodlock All-Stars 4: In Keene, the host team won the state title by taking advantage of six Manchester errors to scored nine unearned runs to eliminate the Queen City team. River Fish pitched a complete game nine-hitter for Keene. He fanned four and walked five.
Manchester led 4-0 after two innings before Keene scored seven times in the third inning.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'