Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Keene man accused of assaulting off-duty Jaffrey officer
Justin Bean, 19, is being held on $1,000 cash bail following an arraignment Monday in 8th Circuit Court District Division in Jaffrey via webcam.
Golinski had been found unconscious by his friends, another off-duty Jaffrey officer and an off-duty Nashua officer, after the trio had a run-in with two men.
Before the off-duty officers arrived, another man saw what the two men were doing and attempted to intercede, telling the men to stop what they were doing.
The driver denied involvement, but told police he had been in the area that night and knew there had been a fight.
When police went to the suspect’s Blue Jay Court home July 10 to speak to him, the suspect was not at home. His mother, though, said her son’s friend Bean had told her that he had been behind Margaritas when he got into a fight with a “DEA agent and knocked him out.”
Bean initially refused to talk to police. However, when the witness spoke to police in a follow-up interview he mentioned that when he attempted to intercede in the assault and get the suspect off Golinski the suspect had yelled at him “that he had just knocked out a DEA agent.”
He is scheduled to appear in 8th Circuit Court District Division in Keene Wednesday for a probable cause hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483