Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Keene man accused of assaulting off-duty Jaffrey officer
Justin Bean, 19, is being held on $1,000 cash bail following an arraignment Monday in 8th Circuit Court District Division in Jaffrey via webcam.
Golinski had been found unconscious by his friends, another off-duty Jaffrey officer and an off-duty Nashua officer, after the trio had a run-in with two men.
Before the off-duty officers arrived, another man saw what the two men were doing and attempted to intercede, telling the men to stop what they were doing.
The driver denied involvement, but told police he had been in the area that night and knew there had been a fight.
When police went to the suspect’s Blue Jay Court home July 10 to speak to him, the suspect was not at home. His mother, though, said her son’s friend Bean had told her that he had been behind Margaritas when he got into a fight with a “DEA agent and knocked him out.”
Bean initially refused to talk to police. However, when the witness spoke to police in a follow-up interview he mentioned that when he attempted to intercede in the assault and get the suspect off Golinski the suspect had yelled at him “that he had just knocked out a DEA agent.”
He is scheduled to appear in 8th Circuit Court District Division in Keene Wednesday for a probable cause hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Ice storm threatens the region
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424