Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Keene man accused of assaulting off-duty Jaffrey officer
Justin Bean, 19, is being held on $1,000 cash bail following an arraignment Monday in 8th Circuit Court District Division in Jaffrey via webcam.
Golinski had been found unconscious by his friends, another off-duty Jaffrey officer and an off-duty Nashua officer, after the trio had a run-in with two men.
Before the off-duty officers arrived, another man saw what the two men were doing and attempted to intercede, telling the men to stop what they were doing.
The driver denied involvement, but told police he had been in the area that night and knew there had been a fight.
When police went to the suspect’s Blue Jay Court home July 10 to speak to him, the suspect was not at home. His mother, though, said her son’s friend Bean had told her that he had been behind Margaritas when he got into a fight with a “DEA agent and knocked him out.”
Bean initially refused to talk to police. However, when the witness spoke to police in a follow-up interview he mentioned that when he attempted to intercede in the assault and get the suspect off Golinski the suspect had yelled at him “that he had just knocked out a DEA agent.”
He is scheduled to appear in 8th Circuit Court District Division in Keene Wednesday for a probable cause hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief