Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Hospital worker injured in attack by patient remains in ICU
Donald Wyman, 52, has been in critical condition at Massachusetts General Hospital since July 8, when he was attacked by an emergency room patient. The patient, Ansel Kinglocke, 33, had languished in the Elliot emergency department for three days before the attack, waiting for a pyschiatric bed at the New Hampshire Hospital in Concord.
"It's a question mark every day," Boroskas said of his brother-in-law. "There's probably more questions than answers with Don."
"I think he's aware that he suffered a trauma, and I certainly know he's aware he's in a hospital," Boroskas said.
"He's having his ups and downs. He's still facing many obstacles. He's going to be remaining in the intensive care unit for a while," Boroskas said.
Meanwhile, Wyman's wife is staying strong for the children, Boroskas said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 4
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- PSNH says storm ranks as 4th largest for peak outage - 0
- Henniker police shoot suspect in truck heist - 0
- More than 200,000 New Hampshire customers without power - 1
- Thanksgiving travel a nightmare as storm dumps heavy, wet snow - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats put selves in strong position - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
- Turkey Bowls: Passion always on the menu - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl: Crusaders aim to rewrite history - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483