Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Hospital worker injured in attack by patient remains in ICU
Donald Wyman, 52, has been in critical condition at Massachusetts General Hospital since July 8, when he was attacked by an emergency room patient. The patient, Ansel Kinglocke, 33, had languished in the Elliot emergency department for three days before the attack, waiting for a pyschiatric bed at the New Hampshire Hospital in Concord.
"It's a question mark every day," Boroskas said of his brother-in-law. "There's probably more questions than answers with Don."
"I think he's aware that he suffered a trauma, and I certainly know he's aware he's in a hospital," Boroskas said.
"He's having his ups and downs. He's still facing many obstacles. He's going to be remaining in the intensive care unit for a while," Boroskas said.
Meanwhile, Wyman's wife is staying strong for the children, Boroskas said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus