Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Hospital worker injured in attack by patient remains in ICU
Donald Wyman, 52, has been in critical condition at Massachusetts General Hospital since July 8, when he was attacked by an emergency room patient. The patient, Ansel Kinglocke, 33, had languished in the Elliot emergency department for three days before the attack, waiting for a pyschiatric bed at the New Hampshire Hospital in Concord.
"It's a question mark every day," Boroskas said of his brother-in-law. "There's probably more questions than answers with Don."
"I think he's aware that he suffered a trauma, and I certainly know he's aware he's in a hospital," Boroskas said.
"He's having his ups and downs. He's still facing many obstacles. He's going to be remaining in the intensive care unit for a while," Boroskas said.
Meanwhile, Wyman's wife is staying strong for the children, Boroskas said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Plaistow man in toddler abuse case indicted in jail assault - 0
- Salem man seeks sentence reduction in infant abuse case - 0
- Londonderry man sentenced to jail time following standoff - 0
- Four weekend business burglaries reported - 0
- Candia teen charged with burglarizing home - 1
- Hanover man arrested after incident in Dartmouth president's office - 0
- Pursuit ends with gun possession arrest - 0
- Mont Vernon man arrested for DWI after police find him slumped over wheel - 5
- Ex-Salem cop indicted for assault of pursuit suspect - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vote: ‘No nit’ policy relaxed for Manchester schools - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat Hopefully, this too shall pass - 0
- Poll: More than 25% haven't heard of Northern Pass; mixed attitudes for others - 0
- Flood watch and rain follow day of near-record temperatures - 0
- NH doctors: There's more to Medicare list than meets the eye - 0
- Belmont students consider dropping 'offensive' mascot - 0
- Rindge to celebrate community policing award - 0
- Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Facebook leads to career in social media
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917