Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Hospital worker injured in attack by patient remains in ICU
Donald Wyman, 52, has been in critical condition at Massachusetts General Hospital since July 8, when he was attacked by an emergency room patient. The patient, Ansel Kinglocke, 33, had languished in the Elliot emergency department for three days before the attack, waiting for a pyschiatric bed at the New Hampshire Hospital in Concord.
"It's a question mark every day," Boroskas said of his brother-in-law. "There's probably more questions than answers with Don."
"I think he's aware that he suffered a trauma, and I certainly know he's aware he's in a hospital," Boroskas said.
"He's having his ups and downs. He's still facing many obstacles. He's going to be remaining in the intensive care unit for a while," Boroskas said.
Meanwhile, Wyman's wife is staying strong for the children, Boroskas said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 52
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424