Bedford, Goffstown break-ins linked?
"This summer we've seen a large spike in burglaries," Goffstown Lt. Pierre Pouliot said.
The two Goffstown incidents were about a mile-and-a-half apart. No arrests have been made, police said.
"That's a lot for us," Pouliot said.
In the most recent incidents, Goffstown police said burglars entered a Daniel Plummer Road home on Monday about 6:30 p.m., taking a laptop, a Wii game system and a TV. Police were called about 8:30 p.m.
Anyone with information can contact the Goffstown Police Department at 497-4858.
The department offers a free home check for residents going on vacation.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Bow man sworned in as New Hampshire's Army civilian aide - 0
- Freedom Salute for NH Guard unit is Saturday in Concord - 0
- New squadron operations building at Pease ANG base opens - 0
- Military says ordnance blast killed four U.S. Marines in California - 0
- Pakistani Taliban chief killed in drone strike, possibly scuttling peace talks - 0
- USS Alexandria arrives at Portsmouth shipyard - 0
- Officials say U.S. commandos capture al Qaeda leader in Libya, also raid Somalia - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dartmouth skaters dealt another close loss - 0
- Gaming authority offers regulatory structure - 0
- Portsmouth man gets prison for sex assault of disabled woman - 0
- Wolfeboro nursing home evacuated after minor chemical spill - 0
- Dover woman admits to bank robberies in two states - 0
- Motorists injured in two car collision on Route 9, Spofford - 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Greenfield planners seek input on Heritage District plan proposal - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings