Bedford, Goffstown break-ins linked?
"This summer we've seen a large spike in burglaries," Goffstown Lt. Pierre Pouliot said.
The two Goffstown incidents were about a mile-and-a-half apart. No arrests have been made, police said.
"That's a lot for us," Pouliot said.
In the most recent incidents, Goffstown police said burglars entered a Daniel Plummer Road home on Monday about 6:30 p.m., taking a laptop, a Wii game system and a TV. Police were called about 8:30 p.m.
Anyone with information can contact the Goffstown Police Department at 497-4858.
The department offers a free home check for residents going on vacation.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Old injury a pain for would-be firefighter - 3
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Prescription for trouble at Hillsborough County jail - 2
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Missing easement opens protected Manchester area to development - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Clinic neighbor worries about expanding buffer zone - 11
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Coco leaves a void in the undercover force - 16
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: They fight to free pond for Manchester skaters - 1
- City Matters: Another storm, another chance to do your part for your city to do the right thing - 2
- City Matters: Manchester man wants apology from police - 2
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Crossing guards endure rush hour rudeness - 8
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan - 0
- Sen. Odell won't seek re-election - 0
- Another View -- Marilinda Garcia: Ann Kuster loves Obamacare but won't pay for it - 11
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 22
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Central the early surprise in baseball ranks - 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 3
- Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start - 7
- P-Bruins in fight to finish - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Dubois' homer lifts BG girls over Exeter - 0
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition