Home » News » Public Safety
Body pulled from Merrimack River in Nashua
The fisherman called 911 about 3:20 p.m. to report a possible drowning near the Sagamore Bridge, which connects Nashua and Hudson.
Nashua police and firefighters as well as the New Hampshire State Police Marine Patrol are responding.
Five people - including a 3-year-old girl - drowned in New Hampshire waterways since July 4th weekend.
If confirmed, this incident would be the sixth.
This is a breaking news update. Check with UnionLeader.com and tomorrow's Union Leader for more.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Crews still working on replacing poles after accident - 0
- Woman, 56, struck by car in Laconia accident - 0
- Manchester police investigate two crashes involving two cruisers - 3
- Boy on scooter hits moving vehicle, taken to hospital - 0
- State police: Vermont man drove 111 mph on I-89 - 0
- Agency missteps leave motorists in dark on air-bag defects - 0
- Manchester fire victim was Army vet who had recently moved to city - 0
- Man who died in Manchester blaze identified as Vietnam War-era veteran; cigarette was fire cause - 0
- New Boston firefighters share safety tips with school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rollinsford's Hill has goals in mind - 0
- Another View -- Marco Rubio: Brown will stop the Obama agenda, put us on a better course - 0
- Another View - Sean O'Kane: Jeanne Shaheen is a friend of NH's tourism industry - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: How the cult of celebrity destroys our political culture - 0
- The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Campbell, Berlin boys advance - 0
- App offers a comprehensive look at all candidates - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey Tournament Roundup: Windham shows why it's No. 1 - 0
- Manchester makes move to outsource student driver education program - 0
Another View -- Marilinda Garcia: Rep. Ann Kuster has not been a help to NH senior citizens
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw