Home » News » Public Safety
Tot left in van her 'biggest mistake'
"I'm not a horrible person. I love my daughter. I love all my kids, and I made a bad mistake," Jordan told the New Hampshire Union Leader. "It was the biggest mistake in my life."
She was thinking about whether to get a home security system as she made her way to the Hannaford supermarket on Mast Road with her 2- and 8-year-old daughters.
The stay-at-home mom said media reports are making her into a horrible mother, which she said she's not.
Jordan said she used her cellphone to determine she was in the store for 11 minutes.
READER COMMENTS: 25
- Extreme skier's handgun found, returned to him - 8
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
- 'He is risen': 'As he said' - 0
- A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data - 0
- City budget talk: How about solutions instead? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Defense has let Sox down so far - 0
- Developers think Guard site would have big potential - 0
- Charles Krauthammer: The zealots win again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire