Home » News » Public Safety
Three people hospitalized in Rochester crash
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 2:07 p.m. after an eastbound 1994 Ford Ranger, driven by Jennifer Rothwell, 32, of 174 David Drive in Wakefield, struck a northbound 2003 Chevrolet Impala, driven by Marie Reed, 75, of 293 Charles St. in Farmington, while it was turning left onto Farmington Road – Route 11 – from Exit 15 off the Spaulding Turnpike – Route 16.
Paramedics transported Marie Reed and her passenger, Deborah Reed, 57, of 314 Charles St. in Farmington to Frisbie Memorial Hospital "with serious but non-life threatening injuries. Rothwell was also transported to the hospital for non-life threatening injuries, according to police.
As of Wednesday night, the condition of all three women was unknown, according to police.
Route 11 was closed for several hours as police investigated the crash, which caused extensive damage to both vehicles. Members of the Strafford Technical Accident Reconstruction Team responded to the scene to assist with the investigation, according to police.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Officer Eric Ball at (603) 330-7128. Anonymous tips can be left on the Rochester Crime Line at (603) 335-6500 or via text at: CRIMES (274637) Body of Text: TEXT4CASH + your tip. Cash rewards are offered for information that leads to an arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Danville couple struggling to get back on feet after explosion - 2
- Farmington school evacuated for bomb threat; police say kids are safe - 0
- Claremont elementary school to get safer sidewalks - 0
- Fire leaves Derry family of four homeless - 0
- Homeless man rescues woman who jumped from Granite Street Bridge - 2
- Propane driver saved from waist-deep mud - 0
- Update: Men target practicing face felonies after report of shots fired in Hooksett - 5
- One-alarm fire kept to chimney area of Bridgewater home - 0
- Nashua woman hurt in Pelham crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Heat cruise past Celtics, snap losing skid - 0
- Dozens displaced by Manchester apartment building fire - 3
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
A new era for Nashua's police force
UNH loses to Illinois State