Home » News » Public Safety
Three people hospitalized in Rochester crash
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 2:07 p.m. after an eastbound 1994 Ford Ranger, driven by Jennifer Rothwell, 32, of 174 David Drive in Wakefield, struck a northbound 2003 Chevrolet Impala, driven by Marie Reed, 75, of 293 Charles St. in Farmington, while it was turning left onto Farmington Road – Route 11 – from Exit 15 off the Spaulding Turnpike – Route 16.
Paramedics transported Marie Reed and her passenger, Deborah Reed, 57, of 314 Charles St. in Farmington to Frisbie Memorial Hospital "with serious but non-life threatening injuries. Rothwell was also transported to the hospital for non-life threatening injuries, according to police.
As of Wednesday night, the condition of all three women was unknown, according to police.
Route 11 was closed for several hours as police investigated the crash, which caused extensive damage to both vehicles. Members of the Strafford Technical Accident Reconstruction Team responded to the scene to assist with the investigation, according to police.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Officer Eric Ball at (603) 330-7128. Anonymous tips can be left on the Rochester Crime Line at (603) 335-6500 or via text at: CRIMES (274637) Body of Text: TEXT4CASH + your tip. Cash rewards are offered for information that leads to an arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Missing Massachusetts woman returns home - 0
- Nashua man's condition upgraded after Hudson bicycle-car collision - 0
- Missing autistic Maine teen found in Jefferson woods - 0
- Nashua bicyclist hurt in collision with car - 0
- Three injured in Route 16 accident in Ossipee - 0
- State fire marshal urges eventual ban on all fireworks - 23
- Manchester welcomes 14 new police recruits - 7
- Hampton police searching for missing Mass. woman - 0
- Officials mum on investigation of Lyman infant's death - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph - 0
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 6
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 11
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Praising freedom: While curtailing it
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax